|Posted by cedarcovewellness on July 1, 2012 at 11:30 AM||comments (0)|
Happy Canada Day! And Happy Birthday to our dog Winnie who is turning 2 years old today (July 1st). I hope everyone is having a wonderful safe summer.
Remember to use Reiki for sunburns, bug bites, poison ivy and first aid.
Here’s the upcoming courses, workshops, sessions, events and news from PrimRose Donkey Sanctuary.
“Try Reiki. This alternative medicine treatment can manipulate your energy and cure what ails you.” ~ Dr. Mehmet Oz
Have a look at your health insurance. Some companies now cover Reiki treatment sessions (especially if you have Flex Care). Here’s the link to more information about Reiki sessions for people and pets/animals. http://www.cedarcovewellness.com/reikisessions.htm
REIKI COURSES, WORKSHOPS, PRACTICES AND SESSIONS
Reiki Master/Teacher course Wednesday July 4th, Thursday July 5th and Friday July 6th all days 9:30 am- 2:30 pm. 1 opening left.
We will also get together at a later date to practice attunements and go over any questions or concerns. After this course, you may also sit in on First, Second and Reiki Master courses to continue to learn. If interested please call me 905-377-1743 we may have to meet and talk to see if you are ready to take this course. http://www.cedarcovewellness.com/reikilevels123.htm
I will be scheduling another Reiki Master course for August/September.
Reiki Practice/Reiki Share will be on Monday July 9th 7-9pm. Complimentary Reiki Practice group (Reiki Share) for Cedar Cove Wellness Reiki students for ongoing learning, support, guidance and practice 7-9 p.m.
CEU's may be earned towards registered Reiki practitioner or registered Reiki Master/Teacher status with the Canadian Reiki Association. Please let me know if you are planning to attend.
Animal Reiki Workshop Saturday July 21st 9am - 4pm. 2 openings left or Saturday September 8th 9am - 4pm
Pre-requisite is First Degree Reiki.
More in depth work with animals with Reiki
Morning portion is held at Cedar Cove Wellness, afternoon portion is held at Primrose Donkey Sanctuary doing Reiki sessions with the donkeys, mules, pot bellied pigs and cats. Cost is $85 for Cedar Cove Wellness Reiki students or $110 for others.
Part of the proceeds from the Animal Reiki Workshop is donated to Primrose Donkey Sanctuary. http://www.cedarcovewellness.com/animalreikiworkshops.htm
First Degree Reiki Level 1 Certification Course: Monday July 9th and Monday July 16th. (this course if fully booked) Or Tuesday August 7th and Thursday August 9th. both days 9 am - 1pm. Cost is $130
Take home the knowledge of how to give yourself, family, friends and pets a Reiki session, receive a Reiki infused crystal & towel, Reiki lineage, First Degree Reiki manual and diploma. Learn how to energize/infuse and enrich items, food and drink with Reiki. Complimentary monthly Reiki Practice group and discounts for workshops for adult students of Cedar Cove Wellness. "Once you have learned Reiki, you have it for life" http://www.cedarcovewellness.com/reikilevels123.htm
Second Degree Reiki Course: Thursday July 19th and Thursday July 26th, both days 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Cost is $200
Pre-requisite is First Degree Level 1 Reiki
Learn 3 Reiki Symbols, review of First Degree Reiki, mental & emotional healing using affirmations for people and pets, distance/absence healing, Time Release Reiki and much more! I will also give you tips about starting your own Reiki practice. Please see link for more information. http://www.cedarcovewellness.com/reikilevels123.htm
Reiki Kids Course
Tuesday July 24th and Wednesday July 25th both days 10 am - 12:30pm. Or Saturday July 28th 9am - 2pm.
I will schedule a Reiki Kids course for a minimum of 2 children
This is a workshop for children to get in touch with subtle energy and learn simple methods of using Reiki.
Parents must stay with their children. Cost is $60
Reiki Teens Course
Reiki for Teens 13 and up. Reiki for teens helps with self confidence, self healing, dealing with school etc. Reiki empowers you to help yourself and others to heal. After this course, Teens can offer Reiki to themselves, family, friends and pets. Cost is $60. Please see website for dates or contact me to schedule this course.
Please have a look at the calendar on my website for these and other courses.
The PrimRose Donkey Sanctuary tea was a success, $1455.50 was raised and used to buy hay for the winter for the animals. Thanks to all that attended.
PrimRose Donkey Sanctuary: Open Thursdays and Sundays 1 - 4 pm. Come visit the donkeys, mules, cats, and potbellied pigs, sheep, goat and Justin Credible, the dog. I volunteer at PrimRose offering Reiki to the animal resident and sometimes the volunteers! www.primrosedonkeysanctuary.com
Reiki Blessings, Susan
Susan Rouse RT-CRA, TT-RP
|Posted by cedarcovewellness on May 22, 2012 at 7:40 PM||comments (0)|
I highly recommend that you speak to the Reiki Master Teacher in person or on the phone before you take any courses. It’s nice to get a sense of what the Reiki Master is like.
1. How long has the Reiki Master been teaching?
2. Are there testimonials available? Or students you can speak to?
3. Will the Reiki Master be available for questions, support and guidance after the course?
4. Is there a Reiki Share or practice group available for you to attend? Is there a cost or is it complimentary with your Reiki course?
5. Do you receive a Reiki manual?
6. Do you receive a certificate or diploma upon completion?
7. Are the courses a reasonable amount of time? Not too short in time.
8. Does the Reiki Master know their lineage and will you receive a copy?
9. Does the Reiki Master belong to a professional association?
10. Do they carry insurance? Can they advise you where to obtain insurance and offer you advice on offering Reiki professionally? (if that’s what you want to do in the future)
11. What are the number of students in the classes? You’ll learn more in a small class.
12. Are they professional?
13. I suggest taking the Reiki course in person. Online classes may be available but you will not get in person instruction from the Reiki Master and experience receiving a Reiki session from another student.
14. What are the costs for each course, how long do they recommend in between courses and how often do they teach? Don’t be rushed into taking courses too quickly.
15. What type of Reiki do they teach? Usui (Shiki Ryoho) is the original type.
16. How much practice do you get during the class? And what do you learn?
17. How many attunements for each level?
18. Does the Reiki Master provide receipts?
19. Can you take the same course again at a discount or for no charge?
Go to the Canadian Reiki Association Website www.reiki.ca and look at the teacher evaluation forms, this will give you a good idea what to look for in the different levels of Reiki http://www.reiki.ca/application.htm
Reiki Blessings, Susan